Prev: Re: Jon of Needham and the ORC Next: Re: [OTT] Reds Under the Bed

Re: [OT] Metalstorm-ish tech from an infantry PoV

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 21:43:40 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Metalstorm-ish tech from an infantry PoV

> Okay, as a former weekend warrior, I have a thought or two on a
> Metalstorm technology firearm for use by the infantry.

Might make a good assassination weapon, for a while.  Get a short
tube--six shots or so--and conceal in whatever is convenient (eg
tennis racket handle).	Hand grip can be plastic or wood.  Arrive at
your destination, buy a battery, and there you go.

Prev: Re: Jon of Needham and the ORC Next: Re: [OTT] Reds Under the Bed