Prev: Unpainted Lead Storage Next: Re: DS2: Design questions of my own.

[FT] Weasel Boats ?

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 17:02:28 +0100 (MET)
Subject: [FT] Weasel Boats ?

Hello everybody

The basic Full Thrust rules on p.22 have a 'Weasel' decoy system that
allows a small vessel to simulate the sensor signature of a large one.

It is costed at 1 Mass, and at 20 points for a system imitating a
cruiser, 40 points to imitate capital ships.

Are those still the official values ? Or have they been superseded in
one of the later books ? I didn't find anything about it in a quick
scan of the later books.

I wanted to add them to my "Orion" webpage, as the "Lancet" shuttles
are equipped with a similar system. To cost it, I would like to use the
official numbers.

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: Unpainted Lead Storage Next: Re: DS2: Design questions of my own.