Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Offers and stuff! Next: Re: UV detection mutants

Re: [OT] Atkinson 12-step method

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 22:04:53 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Atkinson 12-step method

From: Tomb <tomb@dreammechanics.com>

> Chris: That comment about coherent light has forced me to recommend
> the CO of the NBS that he'll have to expand well beyond squad size
as
> your house needs a permanent presence of at least Company strength.
The
> poor buggers will exhaust themselves trying to do your sense of
humor
> "justice".

Hm, I only signed up to provide lodging for a KV boarding squad.

But now that I think about it, the Narns use a 2-platoon TO,  so I
should be able to make everyone comfortable.  I could squeeze in
three....after all, two's a company, three's a crowd.

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Offers and stuff! Next: Re: UV detection mutants