Prev: RE: DS2: Design questions of my own. Next: Re: DS2: Design questions of my own.

Re: DS2: Design questions of my own.

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 16:35:22 -0800
Subject: Re: DS2: Design questions of my own.

Laserlight Wrote:

>How about "You can buy two for one and kill off the enemy fast enough
>that your total casualties are lower"?  There's got to be a break
>point where spending more on defense actually hurts you, because
>you're not spending enough on offense.

I've played light defense/strong offense units in many games, and gotten

burned every time.  I'm a firm believer in a good mix of the two.  Can't
get
much deadlier against other vehicles than MDC 5/Sup FireCon......

Brian B2

Prev: RE: DS2: Design questions of my own. Next: Re: DS2: Design questions of my own.