Prev: RE: DS2: Design questions of my own. Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Offers and stuff!

Re: DS2: Design questions of my own.

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 18:54:57 -0500
Subject: Re: DS2: Design questions of my own.

> All unacceptable in CAF (Cascadian Armed Forces) doctrine.  They
don't have
> a lot of crews to spare, and definitely don't buy into "You can buy
two for
> one and afford to lose one", they'd prefer to increase individual
vehicle
> survivability.

How about "You can buy two for one and kill off the enemy fast enough
that your total casualties are lower"?	There's got to be a break
point where spending more on defense actually hurts you, because
you're not spending enough on offense.

Prev: RE: DS2: Design questions of my own. Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Offers and stuff!