Prev: RE: DS2 Duh on Aerospace/VTOL Design Next: RE: DS2 Duh on Aerospace/VTOL Design

Re: DS2: Design questions of my own.

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 17:52:08 -0500
Subject: Re: DS2: Design questions of my own.

John Atkinson wrote:

> --- Noel Weer <noel.weer@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> > non-issues with Cascadia - I would run a point
> > (probably 2) of Stealth. Here
> > the stats would start to shift: class 5 armor, with
> > only a class 3 chance of
> > getting hit.
>
> Cost-wise, that's almost the same as buying 2 size-3
> medium tanks.

Brian,

Actually, if you drop the PDS and backup systems and one
level of stealth and armor, you can get a size 4
fast tracked vehicle with a MDC/5 - Superior FC, RFAC/2
and superior ECM for about 310 points.

It will still have the same firepower and target die with
slightly less defense.

But...

If it's in character with your nation, go for it.
A tank design can always be politically motivated by some
obnoxious general or political hawk in whatever government
your nation has.

Jon

Prev: RE: DS2 Duh on Aerospace/VTOL Design Next: RE: DS2 Duh on Aerospace/VTOL Design