Prev: Re: OT: This is sad but interesting: Next: RE: DS2: Design questions of my own.

Re: OT: This is sad but interesting: correction.

From: "Bob DeAngelis" <bobdea@t...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 23:03:26 +0100
Subject: Re: OT: This is sad but interesting: correction.

sorry brian
The 2 dollars per book is a typo. I actually calculated on 2 dollars per
3
books.

 His claim is he won't have time to write because he will have to get a
job.
I guess he won't be the first writer to work as well as write.	and if
he
has been careful he does at least have his previous income to fall back
on.
Perhaps he could work part time!
Bob DeAngelis
Hobby pages