Prev: Re: DS2: Design questions of my own. Next: Re: DS2 Duh on Aerospace/VTOL Design

RE: St. Jon^3 of Needham

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 16:55:30 -0500
Subject: RE: St. Jon^3 of Needham

[Tomb]
>are you sure you were PROvoked and not INvoked? I've wondered
about you for some time now.... infernal puns.... devilish humor... etc.

Why are you worried?  You already said you won't sell me your soul.
Although, come to think of it, you didn't say anything about long-term
lease with option to renew....

>Okay, the comment is noted and the attribution accorded. The logic even
makes sense. If your argument is PSB, its pretty coherent.

Laserlight is always coherent.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: DS2: Design questions of my own. Next: Re: DS2 Duh on Aerospace/VTOL Design