Prev: RE: [DSII] Building Scale in DS2 Next: I stand corrected

[OFFICIAL] Offers and stuff!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 15:49:54 +0000
Subject: [OFFICIAL] Offers and stuff!

Hi all,

A few odd bits of [OFFICIAL] and [COMMERCIAL] news......

At long last, after lengthy and annoying heel-dragging by my old ISP,
the
transfer of the <gzg.com> domain to my new ISP has gone through, so you
can
now email me either on <jon@gzg.com> once again, or continue to use
<jon@gzg.keme.co.uk>. The GZG Online Store is accessable via
<www.gzg.com>,
or in case of difficulty can still be reached direct at
<www.gtns.net/gzg>.

I've just asked Paul Owen to upload some NEW SPECIAL OFFERS to the
online
store; these are VERY LIMITED TIME OFFERS, valid until the 31st January
2002 only, and are also ONLY AVAILABLE ON ORDERS VIA THE ONLINE STORE!
There are huge savings on Stargrunt 25mm AND 15mm figures, Dirtside 6mm
stuff and FT Starships - we've brought back the Mega-Fleet deals on FT
ships that were so popular in our Xmas offers!

Give Paul a little while to get the stuff uploaded, then please go and
take
a look..... I'm sure you'll find something irresistable there.....  :-)

On NEW STUFF, we've just made the moulds for the next SL range pack -
the
Survivalist Family! A pack of Dad (with machine gun), Mom (with rocket
launcher and SMG), Teenage daughter (with sniper rifle) and her kid
brother
(with autoshotgun)... oh, and the family dog too! All the figures (Ok,
not
the dog) have as much armament as they can carry - pistols, grenades,
ammo
and all the rest - a rather tongue-in-cheek pack that we think will be
very
popular!  Code will be SL-29, price 5.00 UKP for the 5-figure set.
This will be available on the Store site very soon (WITH a picture!).

On the FT side, work is progressing nicely on the Japanese Fleet - under
construction at the moment are the Dreadnought and Carrier, plus a Heavy
Battleship and a Heavy Cruiser/Battlecruiser (class to be decided once
it's
finshed and I see just how big it's turned out!); next on the slips will
be
some of the small classes (scouts, corvettes, frigates) plus the
fighters
(probably in both Mecha-mode and fighter-mode) - projected schedule is
have all the classes available by the end of January, at which point
we'll
be doing a special FLEET DEAL to launch the range properly!

I'll post further developments here as they happen, but keep watching
the
Store site for news as well.....

Best to all,

Jon (GZG)

Prev: RE: [DSII] Building Scale in DS2 Next: I stand corrected