Prev: Re: DS2: Design questions of my own. Next: RE: [DSII] Building Scale in DS2

RE: Re: Letters of marque

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 10:29:16 -0500
Subject: RE: Re: Letters of marque

From: Michael Llaneza maserati@earthlink.net
>Sure. We *could* use one rock on the table, but that's boring. Boring.
have no problem with the occasional dense debris field of some sort for
story purposes or just plain dramatic effect.

I didn't say it was exciting, just realistic.
If you want exciting, go right ahead.  You could say that you're chasing
someone through a jovian's trojan points, or you find a meteor swarm or
comet that's split up.	Of course, most asteroids are small enough that
you'd have a hard time hitting them, if they're in the 1mu=1000km scale.

If you want a little more diversity, you could add Herbig Haro objects,
pulsars, black holes...

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: DS2: Design questions of my own. Next: RE: [DSII] Building Scale in DS2