Prev: RE: Letters of marque Next: RE: [OT] Some list def'n

RE: DS2 design querIES - NPC (Native People's Circle)

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 14:36:40 +1100
Subject: RE: DS2 design querIES - NPC (Native People's Circle)

G'day,

> Sure the big um... complaint about the plow was that unlike
> the hoe which only scratched the skin of Mother Earth the
> Plow 'broke her bones'! Wheels, Tracks certainly would
> leave 'scars' but GEV or GRAV? What marks would they leave?

Depends on the size, strength of the field (as I understand the
explanation)... for big fields think about what happens whn you press
down
on a sponge cake with something heavy ;)

Basically the pressure from the field squashes what's under it.

Beth

Prev: RE: Letters of marque Next: RE: [OT] Some list def'n