Prev: Re: [OT] concealed vehicle turrets Next: Re: Re[3]: St Jon's remarks

Re: DS2 design querIES - NPC (Native People's Circle)

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 21:14:12 EST
Subject: Re: DS2 design querIES - NPC (Native People's Circle)

On Mon, 14 Jan 2002 16:54:10 +1100 Beth.Fulton@csiro.au writes:
>G'day,
>
>> Would GRAV do less damage then GEV/Tracks to "Mother Earth"
>> or not?  This might make FPG less onerous to the NPC design.
>
>Well the FPG shouldn't be a problem, but I was wondering about the
>GRAV
>itself, after the discussions on how it might work (and reading a
>physicists
>critique of Independence Day), the GRAV itself might do a bit of
>damage to
>mother Earth given the "push" it's exerting... makes you feel like its
>not
>safe to be run over by a tank regardless what propulsion system its
>using ;)
>
>Cheers
>
>Beth

Sure the big um... complaint about the plow was that unlike the hoe
which
only scratched the skin of Mother Earth the Plow 'broke her bones'!
Wheels, Tracks certainly would leave 'scars' but GEV or GRAV? What marks
would they leave?

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

Prev: Re: [OT] concealed vehicle turrets Next: Re: Re[3]: St Jon's remarks