Prev: RE: Re: St Jon's remarks Next: Re: Letters of marque

Re[3]: St Jon's remarks

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet72@y...>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 11:27:22 -0500
Subject: Re[3]: St Jon's remarks

I take great exception to the assertion that I'm a sinner.

Now, I would not argue for a moment that I'm a debauched purveyor of
pleasures both petty and extravagant, preying upon other debauched and
willing persons of the age of consent, but that's neither here nor
there.	(I hope I left that vague enough to still get a PG-rating.)

In the future, please disclaim your statement of opinion with phrasing
to the effect of it being such.  Your opinion, worth exactly what has
been paid for it.

This retort has been brought to you Tongue in Cheek, because if the
tongue was anywhere else, someone would be squealing, squirming, or
both.

--
Best regards,
 Flak

Monday, January 14, 2002, 11:02:02 AM, laserlight wrote:

lqn> Original Message:

>>You people are all sinners

lqn> True, but off topic.

lqn>

Prev: RE: Re: St Jon's remarks Next: Re: Letters of marque