Prev: RE: Battleships and Merchants Next: RE: The First Intersentient War

RE: THOSE PESKY PIRANHA BUGS

From: DAWGFACE47@w...
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 08:45:25 -0600 (CST)
Subject: RE: THOSE PESKY PIRANHA BUGS

1. ARE RED, YELLOW AND BLUE THE COLORS OF DANGEROUS ANIMALS ON THE
PIRANHA BUGS   WORLD?

ACTUALLY  going back and looking at the notes I made for these years
ago, the answer seems to be yes.

There was a note indicating that a large, tough skinned  six legged
saurian  had been observed breaking into mounds by colonists.

2 . DO THE PIRANHA BUGS REACT TO STRONG  SMELLS?

CONSULTING the	ancient  notes again, the answer is a  not very helpful
- no answer! I made a note  querying this at the  time, but never
followed up apparently.

LORD,  BETH, I am getting  more info from this	list for  new and
improved  piranha bugs (including recipes!) than I ever got  from that
old sci - fi   book!

THIS has been  a fun  and learning  discussion for me ( and I hope for
others too).

LOOKOUT GANG! NEW AND  IMPROVED PIRANHA BUGS MK II ARE LURKING OUT
THERE!

DAWGFACE

Prev: RE: Battleships and Merchants Next: RE: The First Intersentient War