Prev: Re: GunRunning Down Under Next: Re: DS2 design querIES - NPC (Native People's Circle)

Re: [OT]GZG HotBox Cookbook

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@a...>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 19:29:51 +1100
Subject: Re: [OT]GZG HotBox Cookbook

From: <JRebori682@aol.com>

> All I can say is my Korean friends claim that a Caucasian can't
physically
> remain within 200 yds of a just opened "fresh" Kimchee pot

Guess we Australians count as Asians then.
(Ever tried Jellyfish and Pork Knuckles? Crunchy.)

Water Kimchee I'm not so keen on. But normal, hot'n'spicy Kimchee is
great
as a condiment. Mustn't forget the Fermented Fish sauce too.

This is making me hungry...

> Another interesting recipe is the North German "Labskaus"

Not bad. I prefer Kohl-und-Pinkel, am not keen on Kasseler Kutlet (sp?).
And although I like English Black Pudding, find the chunks of fat in
Blutwurst make it almost inedible. Jagerschnitzel's more my style.

Prev: Re: GunRunning Down Under Next: Re: DS2 design querIES - NPC (Native People's Circle)