Prev: Re: South African Defense Forces Next: Smoke from above was Re: DS2 Duh on Aerospace/VTOL Design

Re: DS2 Duh on Aerospace/VTOL Design

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 20:17:49 EST
Subject: Re: DS2 Duh on Aerospace/VTOL Design

On Mon, 14 Jan 2002 13:40:22 +1300 "Andrew Martin" <Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz>
writes:
>Glenn asked:
>> Do Dead Fall Ordinance (DFO) count towards number of weapons on a
>VTOL/Aerospace design?
>
>I don't think so. And I don't think it matters too much because of the
>capacity costs of DFO of 4 capacity per marker means that there's
>little
>room for anything else offensive without interfering with the purpose
>of the
>vehicle.

The question came up with a VTOL Size 2 design SLAM/3 (Fixed so 6 cap
and
a DFO cap 4, followed by a munchkinist attempt to fit multiple SLAm/3's
on a larger system (to vehicle size max) *plus* a DFO, IIRC.  "But in
says 'also' type argument."

>1 DFO requires Size 1 vehicle
>2 DFO requires Size 2 vehicle
>3 DFO requires Size 3 vehicle
>4 DFO requires Size 4 vehicle
>5 DFO requires Size 4 vehicle
>6 DFO requires Size 5 vehicle
>7 DFO requires Size 6 vehicle

Never thought of oversize aerospace or VTOL vehicles.... Can you do
that?
  Better reread rules.

>8 DFO requires Size 7 vehicle
>
>Andrew Martin
>ICQ: 26227169 http://valley.150m.com/
>-><-

Same problem in general as the GMS/H system on AFV's.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

Prev: Re: South African Defense Forces Next: Smoke from above was Re: DS2 Duh on Aerospace/VTOL Design