Prev: Re: SOUTH CHINA SEAS PIRATES Next: Re: Letters of marque

Re: KODT was: St Jon's remarks

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 16:17:27 +0100
Subject: Re: KODT was: St Jon's remarks

> > Frk, dink, blast!
> ?
> Do we have a KODT fan here ?

Yup.

> > BTW what did Karl mean by KODT?  I'm a dispersed
> > dilettante by nature...
>
> Knights of the Dinner Table is a comic book about
> gamers by a gamer.  The Knights are impossible to
> explain, except to say that everyone who's played D&D
> in any of it's incarnations (yes, I'm a D&D freak) has
> gamed with those guys.

Some related websites:
http://www.kodt.com
http://www.hoodyhoo.com
http://www.kodt.de/
http://nav.webring.yahoo.com/hub?ring=kodt&list

If you are at all into role-playing games (even marginally) "Knights of
the
Dinner Table" are hilarious fan. And they occasionally play SF games,
too
:-)
Firk,dink, blast! is one of their favourite curses.

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: Re: SOUTH CHINA SEAS PIRATES Next: Re: Letters of marque