Prev: Re: [OT]GZG HotBox Cookbook Next: Re: [ADMIN] Need List Admin Information and feedback

Re: Letters of marque

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 09:40:31 EST
Subject: Re: Letters of marque

On Sun, 13 Jan 2002 07:44:44 -0400 "Bob Makowsky" <rmakowsky@yahoo.com>
writes:
>USCG is a bit better than equally armed.  Our smaller 110' and 210'
>Cutters
>are armed with 25mm Chain gun and multiple .50 cal M2.  Our 270' with
>76mm
>main gun.  The threat is small arms and possible RPGs.  None have been
>used
>against us yet.
>
>Bob Makowsky
>USCG SAR
>Puerto Rico

Well, duh, we did it right!

Peace through overwhelming firepower - works for me.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

Prev: Re: [OT]GZG HotBox Cookbook Next: Re: [ADMIN] Need List Admin Information and feedback