Prev: Re: [OT]GZG HotBox Cookbook Next: [ADMIN] wrong list serv commands

Re: [OT]GZG HotBox Cookbook

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 00:24:39 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT]GZG HotBox Cookbook

> Piranha bugs and a good wine....

Port, by preference.  And it would be more appealing if we called them
"piranha bees" instead of "bugs."  As my brother the chef says, "If
you're going to charge someone seven dollars for four ounces of rice,
you have to pay attention to the presentation."

> next thing we
> know I'll have someone sending me a recipe for
> Kra'Vak Stew and Albion Crumpets.

Did you want the stew made *of* Kra'Vak, or *by* Kra'Vak?  The former
(more of a gumbo, actually) goes well over rice, while the latter is
served with a hammer (for some of the more difficult bones).  Either
way, you wouldn't serve it with Albion crumpets--it's bad form to
serve more than one dish that requires a hammer...

John muttered:
>I'll have to ask for some good recipes for boiled
wheat for the NRE chapter.  :)

Fermented fish paste, can't recall what they call it.  Pistachios with
garlic.  Retsina, although that probably crosses into "chemical
weapons". :-)

Prev: Re: [OT]GZG HotBox Cookbook Next: [ADMIN] wrong list serv commands