Prev: RE: [OT] Webrings.... Next: Re: mercs

FRIENDLY FIRE CASUALTIES

From: DAWGFACE47@w...
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 19:10:41 -0600 (CST)
Subject: FRIENDLY FIRE CASUALTIES

LOL- SINCE WW I?

SURELY YOU ARE MAKING A JOKE!

FRIENDLY fire casualties have been happening since  YUK picked up
something and threw it at something else and hit UGH instead!

COMPARED with the  amount of lethal stuff flying about in combat, the
friendly fire casualties are very low!

THEY happen.

IN combat and in training as well.

LORD,	in the RVN, GLENN's Air Force tried to blow me into low lunar
orbit on at least 2 seperate occassions while aiming at NVA targets.

A rogue 8" howitzer round dropped out of the  evening sky while we were
digging a battalion NDP, and  inflicted terrrible casualties on the
platoon next to mine. . .

ON another  day, a misplaced  salvo of ARVN 105mm howitzer rounds
dropped out of the sky and hit our company as we were  moving through
the  rubber alongside HWY-13. Again there were dead and  wounded.

DAWGFACE

Prev: RE: [OT] Webrings.... Next: Re: mercs