Prev: Mercs, yet again Next: Re: St Jon's remarks

Re: DS2 design querIES - NPC (Native People's Circle)

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 13:36:43 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: DS2 design querIES - NPC (Native People's Circle)

--- Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@juno.com> wrote:

> 1) Don't build 'gun tanks' and let the TD's sub as
> tanks (Doctrinally/politically easiest)

Possible--if you've got enough artillery, this is not
a bad choice.

> Would GRAV do less damage then GEV/Tracks to "Mother
> Earth" or not?  This
> might make FPG less onerous to the NPC design.

Yes, it would be less damaging.  Actually, FGP would
be highly attractive to any Greens (except those
stupid enough to equate "Fusion" with "Nuclear
Waste").  No emissions worth mentioning (Helium, IIRC)
and the fuel can be dumped into the atmosphere with no
consequences.

IMHO, I wouldn't want to try multiple differing type
heavy weapons systems on a single hull.  It's not
worth the points you'd have to spend.  If you
absolutely have to have a GMS/H-armed heavy vehicle,
go for a size 3 with 3xGMS/Hs.

John

Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/

Prev: Mercs, yet again Next: Re: St Jon's remarks