Prev: Re: potpourri Next: Re: Letters of marque

Re: UV detection mutants

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 23:03:29 +1100
Subject: Re: UV detection mutants

At 12:32  12/01/02 +1100, you wrote:
>From: "Derek Fulton" <derekfulton@bigpond.com>
>
> > I'm not disputing the facts, just pointing out how useful it was to
the
>end
> > users :) Sure ADFA cadets at malfunction junction (Canberra) might
be able
> > to look after their uniforms in the prescribed manner, no worries.
But a
> > reservist unit in North Queensland who has to make things last?
>
>You're supposed to get a new issue every month. In theory. I reckon the
>odds of this ever happening short of war are zero.

HA HA HA HA HA HA ........Derek rolls around floor laughing.

But seriously it would be nice to know, if this is happening in Timor?

Derek

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Mobile; 0438459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com
URL; http://www.users.bigpond.com/derekfulton/

Prev: Re: potpourri Next: Re: Letters of marque