Prev: Re: Back on subject - Mercs Next: THOSE PESKY PIRANHA BUGS

RE: Re: Interstellar Shipping

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 11:56:25 +1100
Subject: RE: Re: Interstellar Shipping

G'day

> Some parts of Africa have negative population growth due to
> AIDS and associated diseases.  Don't know what the population
> figures are for the whole continent but between that plus
> Muslims killing Christians and animists in Sudan, Nigeria
> etc, I don't know that overpopulation is as much of a problem
> as people expected it would be.

Well the 1990 figs were 620 million or there abouts I think and while
AIDS
is helping to keep growth in check its education that's seen growth figs
for
Africa fall from 4% average to 2% (which sees the entire world
projections
ease off too).

Cheers

Beth

Prev: Re: Back on subject - Mercs Next: THOSE PESKY PIRANHA BUGS