Prev: Re: About those Piranha Bugs - LOOOOONG Next: RE: About those Piranha Bugs - LOOOOONG (Scavenger vs. Predator)

Pudding - was RE: About those Piranha Bugs - LOOOOONG (and more LOOOOONG)

From: "B Lin" <lin@r...>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 15:00:40 -0700
Subject: Pudding - was RE: About those Piranha Bugs - LOOOOONG (and more LOOOOONG)

I can see it now - Omni-Edible's PIRouette Brand Royal Jelly

"Easily Digestible"
"High in Protein"
"All-Natural"
"An Excellent topping for Blood Pudding"
"Replaces Mint jelly for Lamb Roasts"
"Tenderizes meat when used as a marinade"

--or--
Pirahna Bug Jelly Pudding

1 kg fresh Pirahna Bug jelly
	(the fresher the better)
250 ml cream
0.5 kg cooked rice
100 g dried Pirahna Bug

Strain fresh Pirahna Bug jelly through strainer to remove grubs and comb
walls.	Heat to 80 degrees until jelly melts to a thick syrup.	Reduce
heat and add cream slowly and stir gently until mixed.	Add cooked rice
into cooling mixture. Allow to sit at room temperature for 1 hour before
chilling.

To serve, reheat to 40 degrees and top with crunchy Pirahna Bugs.  Grahm
cracher crumbles may be substituted.

--Binhan