Prev: Re: [FYI] World's Longest page on tracks vs wheels Next: Re: [FYI] World's Longest page on tracks vs wheels

Re: Ending remarks aka Good Bye to the whole Arab thing

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 18:35:07 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Ending remarks aka Good Bye to the whole Arab thing

--- Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@juno.com> wrote:
> Seems to me obvious but here goes:
>
> My impression is that John 1)Has a stubborn streak
> once he has formed an
> opinion ("Why should I say I agree with you if I
> don't?") that my Great
> Grandmother would appreciate (You have any Cherokee
> ancestors?) and

Actually, yes.	I'm descended from a South Carolina
half-Cherokee slave overseer.  I'm actually. . .
1/128 IIRC.

> John, I hope nothing I said offends you, I only know
> you a little bit but those are my impressions.

Offends?  I'll buy you a beer[1] next time I'm in St.
Louis.

John
[1]or beverage of your choice.

Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/

Prev: Re: [FYI] World's Longest page on tracks vs wheels Next: Re: [FYI] World's Longest page on tracks vs wheels