Prev: Re: Ending remarks aka Good Bye to the whole Arab thing Next: Re: [FYI] World's Longest page on tracks vs wheels

Re: UV detection mutants

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 21:19:04 EST
Subject: Re: UV detection mutants

>On Thu, Jan 10, 2002 at 06:58:13PM +1100, Alan and Carmel Brain wrote:
>
>>Dunno about full-spectrum, but OZCAM is both IR and visual cammo - as
>>are our face creams.

Face Creams?

"Yes, ladies!  It protects you on the batlefield and removes wrinkles at
the same time...."

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

Prev: Re: Ending remarks aka Good Bye to the whole Arab thing Next: Re: [FYI] World's Longest page on tracks vs wheels