Prev: Re: [FYI] World's Longest page on tracks vs wheels Next: Re: Ending remarks aka Good Bye to the whole Arab thing

Re: Back on subject - Mercs

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 21:19:04 EST
Subject: Re: Back on subject - Mercs

On Wed, 9 Jan 2002 16:45:36 -0800 "Eli Arndt"
<eli_arndt@wattosjunkyard.com> writes:
>I have been thinking of a few things about the Mercs.	I like the
>concept of Merc guilds and such to whatever end they function, but one
>thing I have always wondered.
>
>Who's responsible for transport.  Tanks, guns, missiles, even planes
>cost a lot but interstellar travel?  Could any one body of Mercs
>afford their own transport?
>
>Eli

In Science *Fiction*?  Sure, why not?

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

Prev: Re: [FYI] World's Longest page on tracks vs wheels Next: Re: Ending remarks aka Good Bye to the whole Arab thing