Prev: * * * * HAPPENS! Next: Re: Sherman's was something else

Re: UV detection mutants

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 17:20:13 +0100 (MET)
Subject: Re: UV detection mutants

Ryan Gill schrieb:

> You still have to vent the heat somewhere. I'd think a
> spray of water that was just a bit cooler than ambient
> would help a good bit.

Go really high-tech: an internal distribution system where the water
drips out through microscopic apertures distributed all over the
surface.

Ooops, sorry, has been developed 200K+ years ago, called sweating.
Works fine at ambient temperatures above 37° Celsius (100 Fahrenheit)

;-)
Karl Heinz

Prev: * * * * HAPPENS! Next: Re: Sherman's was something else