Prev: Ending remarks aka Good Bye to the whole Arab thing Next: RE: hey all

Re: Re[2]: Merc Guild

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 16:38:19 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Merc Guild

--- Robin Paul <Robin.Paul@tesco.net> wrote:

> [...]

Hey, I'm fair!	I actually say nice things about
practically everyone.  I'm just really restrictive
about the time period when I say nice things about the
French.

John

Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/

Prev: Ending remarks aka Good Bye to the whole Arab thing Next: RE: hey all