Prev: Re: hey all Next: Ending remarks aka Good Bye to the whole Arab thing

RE: DALEKS

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 11:36:14 +1100
Subject: RE: DALEKS

G'day,

> OR CLIMBING STAIRS!
>
> OR crossing swampy or sandy ground.

You've obviously missed the later episodes where we... oops I mean the
Daleks.... got hover balls.

And being new to the list I'll excuse your blatant Dalekism... as for
the
rest of you, your rude slurs have been noted and I'll let you know we
WILL
start spinning around and shouting EXTERMINATE, EXTERMINATE quite
manically
if you're not careful... you have been warned ;P

Though the idea of a Dalek in a Ghillie suit sounds funny enough for me
give it a go (eventually)... put that spare lichen to good use...
besides
it'll also give me an excuse to get more Daleks, can never have too many
of
those cute little guys lying around ;)

May also try giving one letter box or garbage bin camo too ;)

Cheers

Beth

Prev: Re: hey all Next: Ending remarks aka Good Bye to the whole Arab thing