Prev: RE: RE: girl soldiers Next: Re: [FYI] World's Longest page on tracks vs wheels

RE: Re[2]: Merc Guild

From: "Eli Arndt" <eli_arndt@w...>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 12:18:10 -0800
Subject: RE: Re[2]: Merc Guild

I suggested no such thing.  The example holds true, hoever, outgunned,
is outgunned.  The point is, it's not what you have it's how you use it.
 If all wars were rated on what you had, the US wouldn't be a country of
its own.  The same comments made about Arabs and tankers has been
applied to any number of ethnic, cultural, or religious groups.

What gauls me, is that no matter what, the original statement was
defended.  If you had just bothered to rephrase your comment say
something along the lines of, "Arabs have yet to win a tank war" there
would have been no problem, but instead you decided to pass judgement on
an entire people/culture claiming their innefectiveness was somehow a
part of who they are as a people.

That's just sick.

Eli
<gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu> Re[2]: Merc GuildReply-To: