Prev: Re: World Camouflage Next: Re: RE: RE: girl soldiers

Scratchbuilt ships...

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet72@y...>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 12:32:08 -0500
Subject: Scratchbuilt ships...

Hello gzg-l,

  I was inspired by a website I saw a long time ago (and revisited this
  week because of this list) and so last night I got to putting
  together some ships out of Plastruct stock plastic, guitar wire and
  brass rod.  Please check them out and let me know what you think of
  them.  Both in look as well as what your impressions are of the role
  they would have in the game.

  Both ships are about that big, the ruler is showing inches.

  http://www.geocities.com/flakmagnet72/pics/MC-Ruler4Scale.jpg

  http://www.geocities.com/flakmagnet72/pics/MC-Starboard.jpg

  http://www.geocities.com/flakmagnet72/pics/MC-StarboardBow.jpg

  http://www.geocities.com/flakmagnet72/pics/MC-PortStern.jpg

  All of those above are one ship, below is the other ship (apologies
  for the angles... it's not glued on the base yet.):

  http://www.geocities.com/flakmagnet72/pics/BG-Starboard.jpg

  http://www.geocities.com/flakmagnet72/pics/BG-StarboardBow.jpg

  http://www.geocities.com/flakmagnet72/pics/BG-PortStern.jpg

  If you look at them and think "Hmmm... based off the Kuun-Lan..." you
  won't be far off.  Dead-on in fact... just not a mining vessel.

--
Best regards,
 Flak