Prev: hey all Next: Re: Cammo was: girl soldiers

Re: hey all

From: steve@p...
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 12:55:31 -0000
Subject: Re: hey all

On 9 Jan 2002, at 4:31, jason & ambre wrote:

> New to the list, and I was just curious as to what the next book or
> two is supposed to be for Full Thrust?

Oh boy.

Unofficially, based somewhat on stuff read online and heard at shows:

Next book for FT may be Fleet Book 3, when there are enough new
models to justify a whole book, at the moment there are only one
complete fleet, the UN, and several incomplete fleets (IF, OU, ORC,
FCT, Japan). There would probably need to be at least four complete
fleets before there can be another fleet book, but depending on
whether there are many new rules/weapons to be included there may
need to be more than four fleets to fill out a book the same size as
the previous two.

On the other hand, Full Thrust 3 has been mentioned, but is probably
not going to arrive anytime soon.

	Steve

--
The Ground Zero Games Meta-FAQ is available at
http://steve.pugh.net/grunt/meta-faq.txt

Steve Pugh   <steve@pugh.net>	<http://steve.pugh.net/>

Prev: hey all Next: Re: Cammo was: girl soldiers