Prev: [OT] Arab Tank troopers Next: Re: Twilight 2000

RE: [FT4] Full Thrust for Four-year-olds

From: Noam Izenberg <noam.izenberg@j...>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 07:19:05 -0500
Subject: RE: [FT4] Full Thrust for Four-year-olds

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@dva.gov.au>

>> On Saturday, January 05, 2002 2:15 AM, Noam Izenberg
>> He's already decided his ship will be my SDN, mine will be my CVH,

> SDN vs CVH & CH?  Sounds like a future supermunchkin in the making.
> Although he probably doesn't realise that a full fighter complement
> from a
> CVH will annihilate his SDN at long range...

His interest was in the minis themselves. They are the biggest two I
have, after all. He doesn't yet know anything about stats or SSDs. I
assumed that I would use FF or DD SSDs with each to start out with.

The trick is going to be playing at a time and place so Little Brother
doesn't come by and play the ion storm, ripping minis from bases, etc..

I have to assume if Zev's interest holds there will be a munchkin era in

there somewhere. It is part of responsible wargamer parenting to try to
get the wee ones through and over that stage as quickly as possible so
they don't annoy their classmates, etc.. with it later (and so that they

can deal with their classmates who are still munchkins).

Noam R. Izenberg

Prev: [OT] Arab Tank troopers Next: Re: Twilight 2000