Prev: OT: Free Fast Play Ironclads Rules Next: Re: Merc Guild - Not Really

Re: Merc Guild - Not Really

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 20:52:10 -0500
Subject: Re: Merc Guild - Not Really

> At 06:46 PM 1/6/02 -0500, you wrote:
> >John said:
> > > When was the last time an Arab nation won a tank
> > > fight?
> >
> >Translation:
> >The doctrine they use--which to the best of my knowledge is Soviet
doctrine
> >for all of them, right?--turns out not to be effective against the
opponents
> >they've faced.

Ndege asked:
> What does any of this have to do with GZG games?

Given that I'm hammering together a TOE for the IF, it means I shouldn't
borrow it from the Syrian army, if I expect to win occasionally.
Adrian
and TomB are reviewing (ie "correcting the obvious mistakes in") my
version
and it'll be available at stargrunt.ca sometime soon.

Prev: OT: Free Fast Play Ironclads Rules Next: Re: Merc Guild - Not Really