Prev: Re: FW: FW: FW: MP organization Next: Re: [SGII], [DSII] Can't see the forest for the....

Re: [SGII], [DSII] More Terrain

From: Ray Forsythe <erf2@g...>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 19:33:49 -0500
Subject: Re: [SGII], [DSII] More Terrain

John Crimmins wrote:

 >>Ray Forsythe wrote:
 >> These three look promising, in particular the last one:
 >>
 >> http://www.standardhobby.com/
 >>
 >> http://www.davistrains.com
 >>
 >> http://store.yahoo.com/internettrains/
 >>

 > Thank you!  I have a lot of browsing to do now....  I'd forgotten
 > that DPM made their modular building kits in O scale.  Wouldn't
 > need many to do a few damaged buildins, either!

http://store.yahoo.com/internettrains/o-scale-design-preservation-models
-mod

 > ular-parts.html
 >
 > John Crimmins johncrim@voicenet.com http://www.voicenet.com/~johncrim

You're welcome.  I notice for anyone who's interested, it looks like
they also have paper mock-ups of the building kit componenets:

http://store.yahoo.com/internettrains/243-90191.html

These would seem to be a cheap way of answering the "how do these look
next to my scenery?" question.

--
Ray Forsythe
erf2@gte.net

Prev: Re: FW: FW: FW: MP organization Next: Re: [SGII], [DSII] Can't see the forest for the....