Prev: Re: Merc Guild Next: Re: Merc Guild

Re: SG2 Scale Survey

From: adrian.johnson@s...
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 22:09:29 -0700
Subject: Re: SG2 Scale Survey

25mm for me too.

The thought of 15mm makes sense for SG, and I have a bunch of 15mm WWII
figs (Brits for the time being, but gonna get some Wermacht) that I'm
going
to do for 15mm SG and/or Gear Krieg.

But I've got... hmmm... over 9 platoons of *painted* 25mm Stargrunt
figures
- no way I'm going back...  (not to mention the *unpainted* stuff -
maybe 8
platoons worth either at home or on the way from Jon after his *evil*
year-end sale)

I like the aesthetics of 25mm more than the other scales, more than
anything else.

>I have enough 25mm NAC and NSL troops to have the two go at it with
under
>strength platoons. I also have a smattering of FSE and ESU naval troops
(in
>a purely advisory capacity of course) I also have a lot of GW 40K stuff

>from before I saw the error of my ways (a lot of which is cast in lead,
>show how long ago that was).
>
>I am slowly assembling a 15mm force to play some Gear Krieg/Weird War2
>games with SG2. I currently have a bag of British paratroopers and a
DP9
>PzKpf V walker. At the rate I am going I will have enough miniatures
for
>that in about, oh, five years or so.

adrian.johnson@sympatico.co
adrian@stargrunt.ca

http://www.stargrunt.ca

Prev: Re: Merc Guild Next: Re: Merc Guild