Prev: Re: Merc Guild Next: RE: SG2 Scale Survey

Re: [SGII], [DSII] Can't see the forest for the....

From: Diamond <nezach@e...>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 12:53:23 -0800
Subject: Re: [SGII], [DSII] Can't see the forest for the....

>I don't really like the look of  pvc covered flock.  IMHO it is a
little
>shiny.

I have found one can add more water to the mix to lower the shiny level
(lowering the protection factor as well, of course). A quick
dry-brushing
or dusting with the appropriate colored chalk also does the trick. Matte

sealant might take off the edge as well.

I am actually trying to move away from flock entirely by texturing stuff

with a spackle/pvc/house-paint/sand mixture. I am tired of every battle
being in a green field, or green forest, or on green hills, or on
green...  well you get the idea.

Ndege

Prev: Re: Merc Guild Next: RE: SG2 Scale Survey