Prev: RE: Mercs Next: SG2 Scale Survey

Re: [SG] PBeM

From: "Bob DeAngelis" <bobdea@t...>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 16:12:10 +0100
Subject: Re: [SG] PBeM

If anyone is seriously considering PBEM I cannot recommend cyberboard
more
highly . It is the VERY best of the free utilities. It includes a card
system which serves for chit picking, a die roller an a system that
records
every move you make and the ability to send the full recorded turn to
your
opponent. Fine piece of software with lots of games converted to it
The homepage is at
http://cyberboard.brainiac.com/index.html
the following are two fine sites that include lots of interesting game
adaptions.
http://zappa.brainiac.com/yankeeap/yap/home.htm
http://pbem.brainiac.com/

hope this helps
Bob
PS I have already made a gamebox for BFG  and have a DSII box on the
way. I
see no problem with either FT or
SG.

 Bob