Prev: RE: Close Orbit Support (COS) a.k.a. CSS (Close Space Support) Next: RE: [SGII], [DSII] Can't see the forest for the....

RE: Close Orbit Support (COS) a.k.a. CSS (Close Space Support)

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 11:10:40 +1100
Subject: RE: Close Orbit Support (COS) a.k.a. CSS (Close Space Support)

G'day,

> To bring this on topic - Who has a scenario (SG/DS2/FT/FMA) where the
> troops have to try and not destroy or let the opposition destroy the
> terrain they are defending?  Anything similar?  That would be
> a twist to the standard seek and destroy or defend Fort
> Apache 2181 format!

Well I've found myself defending/trying to take a research
facility/power
plant/vault a few times and it fits into that category I guess (and not
always in separate games.... "OK guys we seem to have *misplaced* that
village we'd better go back and *find* it again before anyone finds
out!")

Cheers

Beth