Prev: Re: Close Orbit Support (COS) a.k.a. CSS (Close Space Support) Next: Re: [SG] EW

Re: [SG] EW

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 13:40:06 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [SG] EW

--- Derk Groeneveld <derk@cistron.nl> wrote:

> Which is why my Ghurka's have an integral EW
> operator in the platoon.
> They normally operate with ALL electronics switched
> off. But when the
> shit does start hitting the fan, they need all the
> EW they can get.

I'm in the midst of a full revision of all my
infantry/cavalry/recon/engineer/MP/Special Forces
platoons (so far, 14 of the 20 or so different
platoons--should be done with everyone but the MPs by
the end of the day).  One of the reforms I'm
instituting is EW in every infantry platoon.  We don't
operate with all electronics switched off--our plan is
to give our enemy's children birth defects from
ionized chromosomes.  :)

John

http://greetings.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: Close Orbit Support (COS) a.k.a. CSS (Close Space Support) Next: Re: [SG] EW