Prev: Re: Close Orbit Support (COS) a.k.a. CSS (Close Space Support) Next: Military Police

Re: [SGII], [DSII] Can't see the forest for the....

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 12:18:35 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [SGII], [DSII] Can't see the forest for the....

--- Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@juno.com> wrote:

> responding to voters in their districts apparently
> defines 'catfish' to
> not include whatever the Vietnamese are raising.

Did you have to tell me this on a day I couldn't reach
for a drink???	Really??

> Anyway, put a polymer clay 'island' over the hole
> and put the commercial
> catfish farm (or whatever) on the table.  Instant
> water obstacle to
> tracked or wheeled vehicles (and foot) to maneuver
> around...

That's a damn neat idea.  Expect to see these in a con
game some time (not my next one--that's going to be a
firepower demonstration about what happens when a
reinforced armored batallion goes after a recon
company with a LOT of off-board artillery support).

John

http://greetings.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: Close Orbit Support (COS) a.k.a. CSS (Close Space Support) Next: Military Police