Prev: Re: [SGII], [DSII] Can't see the forest for the.... Next: Re: [Not so OT]Military discipline problems

Re: [Not so OT]Military discipline problems

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 10:58:52 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [Not so OT]Military discipline problems

--- Roger Burton West <roger@firedrake.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 01, 2002 at 09:16:04AM -0800, John
> Atkinson wrote:
> >Of course, the Romans also had an advantage in that
> >when they conquered a territory there were a lot of
> >elibible widows for their soldiers to settle down
> >with.
>
> True; but all the forces we've met seem to be
> mixed-sex anyway.

Still, the option of settling down with K'V widows
(which is what the joke referred to, dammit!) should
not appeal to human infantrymen of EITHER gender.
This ain't XXXenophile, dammit!

*Exasperated sigh*

John

http://greetings.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: [SGII], [DSII] Can't see the forest for the.... Next: Re: [Not so OT]Military discipline problems