Prev: Re: [Not so OT]Military discipline problems Next: RE: [SG] And you thought I was warped before

Re: [SG] And you thought I was warped before

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2002 12:03:50 -0600
Subject: Re: [SG] And you thought I was warped before

On Mon, 31 Dec 2001 13:54:13 -0800 (PST), John Atkinson
<johnmatkinson@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I've been playing around with a reprinted copy of
>Space: 1889, and a borrowed copy of the old Soldier's
>Companion.  So then it hit me that what the world
>really needs right now is a colonial warfare
>conversion of Stargrunt.

Hardtack, my SG2 rules for the American Civil War, are almost complete.
I'm
still just finishing off the artillery bits. It's currently running over
30
pages, but a good 1/3 of that is design notes, and about 1/4 of that is
optional rules.

I'll post to the list when I have a copy available.

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@att.net

"Now, see, if you combine different colours of light,
 you get white! Try that with Play-Doh and you get
 brown! How come?" - Alan Moore & Kevin Nolan,
   "Jack B. Quick, Boy Inventor"

Prev: Re: [Not so OT]Military discipline problems Next: RE: [SG] And you thought I was warped before