Prev: RE: [SG] And you thought I was warped before Next: RE: [SG] And you thought I was warped before

Re: [SGII], [DSII] Can't see the forest for the....

From: johncrim@v...
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 12:10:24 EST
Subject: Re: [SGII], [DSII] Can't see the forest for the....

> > So...trees.  What do you use, how do you base them?
>
> > DSII, I've been making do with pieces of lichen on top of green
> felt.  It
> > works, but it doesn't look all that good.  I've got some bumpy
> chenielle
> > ready to be chopped into evergreens, but I'm not sure how to base
> them yet
> > -- bases have a bad habit of warping on me, usually several months
> after
> > I've finished working on them..  Any suggestions?  The AOL CDs are
> too big
> > for this purpose, unfortunately.
>
> How about put several trees on each AOL base?

The resulting forests are a little larger than I want for DSII purposes.
 The obvious
answer is to cut the CDs into smaller shapes, but I'm hoping to avoid
that and save the
CDs for the bigger trees.

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
http://www.voicenet.com/~johncrim

      http://www.voicenet.com/webmail/

Prev: RE: [SG] And you thought I was warped before Next: RE: [SG] And you thought I was warped before