Prev: RE: [SG] And you thought I was warped before Next: [SGII], [DSII] Can't see the forest for the....

LLAR in the intersentient war

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 17:21:46 +0100
Subject: LLAR in the intersentient war

----- Original Message -----
From: "Glenn M Wilson" <triphibious@juno.com>
> Who has nothing to lose by ignoring the Siege of Sol and much to gain?
>
> ***LLAR***

Well, there is the general question whether the colonies could survive
in
the long term if the core worlds are destroyed.

But yes, the situation of the LLAR and other off-Earth nations is
interesting.

For the LLAR, the best outcome would be that the NAC is shattered, and
the
LLAR is able to return to Earth to take over Latin America.

Of course, for this to work, Earth should not be conquered or destroyed
by
the Kra'vak.

So, the LLAR may cooperate against the Kra'vak, but use every
opportunity to
weaken the NAC in the process.
"Ay, Amigo. You say that your NAC fleet is facing overwhelming odds
around
Salusa Secundus. You need urgent help ? So sorry, our ships are down for
repairs. When will they be ready ? MaƱana, perhaps, si Dios quiere"
When the
FSE asks for support, they are suddenly ready.

;-)
Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: RE: [SG] And you thought I was warped before Next: [SGII], [DSII] Can't see the forest for the....