Prev: Re: SG-Ortillary Next: Re: The First Intersentient War

RE: The First Intersentient War

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 12:12:54 -0500
Subject: RE: The First Intersentient War

Tomb said:
>No one has talked about this. But... WHO SAYS
HUMANITY WINS? Jon really hasn't let on. Maybe
Earth faces a Kra'Vak Occupation! Maybe we
end up having to drive them from Earth via
Guerilla war. Maybe we just lose out and our
hope goes to off Earth colonies (somewhat like
the theme in the RPG High Colonies).

Maybe the KV think we're a subject race of the Really Bad Dudes (eg the
Cthulhoid/Puppetmaster Hive) who are on the other side of us and they're
just going through us to get to them.  And it turns out that we
should've joined the KV instead of fighting them.

> Or maybe
we just lose and FT4 covers the timeline of the
universe sans humanity.....

Nonsense--throw away all that lead?

Prev: Re: SG-Ortillary Next: Re: The First Intersentient War