Prev: Re: [Not so OT]Military discipline problems Next: Re: SG-Ortillary

RE: SG-Ortillary

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 18:38:58 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: SG-Ortillary

--- Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:

> In SG what do you rate them as, Very large
> artillery?? I'd probably also
> rate them as anti-armour vs armour and
> anti-personnel vs dispersed (just to
> capture the effects of kinetic energy and all). Mind
> you I'm not one for
> using much if any artillery in SG - I just know its
> gonna deviate and land
> on me anyway!

Are you nuts?

Based on the DSII effects of Ortillery, I'd say that
orbital fire targeted on a SGII table would kill
everything not in a bunker, and they only survive if
they are at least 4 feet from the point of impact.

There's a reason nukes aren't modelled in SGII either.

John

Prev: Re: [Not so OT]Military discipline problems Next: Re: SG-Ortillary