Prev: [OT] Someone has the blinders on today Next: Re: Experience and Training

Re: In A Perfect Game: SG/DS/RPG's - Experience Vs. Training

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 10:30:06 EST
Subject: Re: In A Perfect Game: SG/DS/RPG's - Experience Vs. Training

On Fri, 28 Dec 2001 22:34:27 -0600 "Don M" <dmaddox1@hot.rr.com> writes:
<snip my earlier drivel>
>It is an almost 1950s mentality on both side with years of religious
>intolerance on top of it.............

Ever notice how quickly 'tolerance' becomes either "You can't tell me
mine isn't perfect... nyah, nyah, nyah..."  or "...well, everybody but
"X"..."?

Wait a minute!	"...1950s mentality..."?  I was born in 1950!  But then
*am* mental according to some of my coworkers...  Okay, I'll give you
that one.  <grin>

Add to this that one side will be
>reincarnated and
>the other
>gets a host of virgins in paradise and you have all the makings of a
>Glow-in-Dark
>goat screw..........Damn now I'm depressed!

Maybe the 'leaders' of both sides will all come back as goats at a
similar event you've imagined.	Now that's eternal justice!  8^)

Don't get depressed. After every war there is a peace.	So far.

Now, I'm getting depressed.  Time to change subject.  8^(

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: [OT] Someone has the blinders on today Next: Re: Experience and Training