Prev: Re: Grav Next: Re: Grav

Re: In A Perfect Game: SG/DS/RPG's - Experience Vs. Training

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 10:49:42 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: In A Perfect Game: SG/DS/RPG's - Experience Vs. Training

--- Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@juno.com> wrote:

> Oh John, I only wish I could agree but the level of
> intensity of the
> desire to 1)Get even (disregarding if it's not the
> people who actually
> did this attack on parliament)  and 2)Get the
> Kashmir thing over (well it
> appears some people still haven't learned such
> things are 'never over'
> until both sides quit (Alsace-Lorraine)  yet) that I
> see in reports makes
> me think it's not IF they go official but When and
> what ROE...

Unfortunately, India is going to get dismantled--if
Afghan bandits could clean house with US air support,
then what will Pakistan do?  On the other hand, the
Pakis (from what I can tell) are the ones who are
reacting in this, while the Indians are going psycho.
What in hell do they think they are going to gain by
attacking Pakistan while we're using it as an
airstrip?   I mean, it might have made sense last
year, but this is NOT the time to accidentally drop
bombs on airbases we're operating out of.  This is not
going to be pretty, and the bad part is, we'll be
operating on the side of what I consider the bad guys.

John

Prev: Re: Grav Next: Re: Grav